"Bear in mind you have a life to live. There is an incredible loss. There is a profound grief. And there is, in the end, after a long time and more work than you ever thought possible, a time when it gets easier." -Marya Hornbacher

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

"she lives the poetry she cannot write"

This oscar wilde quote is tattooed onto my right shoulder blade. it's very ambiguous-- take it however you want to. It's all in our heads- how we look at things. It's all also how we hand and manage our lives. I finally feel the free-est I've ever felt. That does not mean I still suffer from ED issues- it still screams at me some days much louder than others- constant fight- and hopefully a voice that will fade more and more as time goes on. It's finally time to really really focus on myself. To be free and live the poetry I want to. To let ED fly away from me.


xoxo -Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Feeling are ephemeral, so is life. We’re here one moment and we’re gone the next. If you keep living trying to protect yourself, nothing is every going to touch you."