"Bear in mind you have a life to live. There is an incredible loss. There is a profound grief. And there is, in the end, after a long time and more work than you ever thought possible, a time when it gets easier." -Marya Hornbacher
*hugs* Wishing you well, Lisa. Sorry I've been MIA -- actually just got out of the hospital. More to come on that soon. I look forward to catching up on your blog. :) <3
Awww hunny BREATHE! I've only recently started reading your blog and have never commented so you don't actually know me but wanted to send you (((((Hugs))))) Stay strong
"Feeling are ephemeral, so is life. We’re here one moment and we’re gone the next. If you keep living trying to protect yourself, nothing is every going to touch you."
*hugs* Wishing you well, Lisa. Sorry I've been MIA -- actually just got out of the hospital. More to come on that soon. I look forward to catching up on your blog. :) <3
ReplyDelete(((Lisa)))
ReplyDeleteBreathing is good. Breathing is our friend.
Wishing you well,
NOS
Awww hunny BREATHE! I've only recently started reading your blog and have never commented so you don't actually know me but wanted to send you (((((Hugs)))))
ReplyDeleteStay strong
CC
Stay calm. play with pumpkin :) love you
ReplyDeleteFlipping out always has an end to it. Hope you're breathing calmly now!
ReplyDeleteDid Nancy ever explain the whole hug thing??
ReplyDeletePS If I were your therapist, I'd give you a hug!