"Bear in mind you have a life to live. There is an incredible loss. There is a profound grief. And there is, in the end, after a long time and more work than you ever thought possible, a time when it gets easier." -Marya Hornbacher
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Feeling are ephemeral, so is life. We’re here one moment and we’re gone the next. If you keep living trying to protect yourself, nothing is every going to touch you."


You look great! xxx
ReplyDeleteNice! I used to have my earlobes pierced and then I got my cartilage pierced, but I took them all out and they closed (I closed the cartilage on purpose, the earlobes by accident). I'm pretty much the only 22 year old I know who doesn't have piercings.
ReplyDeleteWishing you well,
NOS
Love your eyebrow ring! I have total of 8 piercing. It gets quite addicting, I know that feeling. ;)
ReplyDeleteL-O-V-E it.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I don't care who is staying/not staying at your house. I want a sleepover. This weekend PLEASSEEEE?