"Bear in mind you have a life to live. There is an incredible loss. There is a profound grief. And there is, in the end, after a long time and more work than you ever thought possible, a time when it gets easier." -Marya Hornbacher

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

*mindblown*

For personal reasons I just blog stalked myself. Jesus Christ/holy shit/ wtf  is all I have to say.

Also: why does defragging your computer take so damn long? It's on 3% and it's been defragging for a good few hours...

But back to the original point- there's some crap written here that I had 100% forgotten about and one post from 1.5 years ago in particular I am going to have to be reading to a certain therapist of mine...


xoxo -Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Feeling are ephemeral, so is life. We’re here one moment and we’re gone the next. If you keep living trying to protect yourself, nothing is every going to touch you."