"Bear in mind you have a life to live. There is an incredible loss. There is a profound grief. And there is, in the end, after a long time and more work than you ever thought possible, a time when it gets easier." -Marya Hornbacher

Sunday, December 5, 2010

I know what I should be doing..POSSIBLY TRIGGERING*

[*if you are not in a mindset where you can handle being triggered. PLEASE I BEG YOU PLEASE stop reading here and change the website or x out.]


[I made one of my best friends in the world promise not to read this entry. I do not want to send anyone down a possible path of negativity when he/she is doing so well. So once again...for your own good...if you know something can trigger you- PLEASE do the right thing. Please stop reading here. ]



I'm not in a good place. No worries, I'm in a SAFE place. I'm not quitting therapy for the time that Nancy is gone no matter how much I want to right now. My eating disorder thoughts are clouding my brain. My borderline thoughts are also taking over as well.... My impulsivity issues are jumping back. I got my nose pierced on a whim yesterday while at work. hah. Well not by a co-worker but I thought about it and decided to do it....like 5 minutes afterwards. I jumped into my car and got it done and then came back to work. Picture is on the right.

I purged 5+ times yesterday. I didn't even binge. Just every little thing I ate had to come out of me for some stupid reason. I did keep some food down. I know I SHOULD not be doing this. I know which part of me to listen to. Part of me doesn't want to fight right now and I know full well if my heart and mind aren't in it-- my actions are going to follow the negative thoughts. It's one of those things that if you don't want to get better- no matter how much treatment you go through- it won't work. I'm just hoping I snap out of this. I really am but I'm entrenched right now. I don't want to be lectured...I don't want to be judged-- I just need to vent and be listened to. I know what the right thing to do is. I've been through enough therapy and groups to know. I guess my mindset right now is I'll be able to stop anytime I want to, but I know that's not entirely true although every neuron in my brain is screaming that I can. I know I wrote a possibly triggering post and that is utterly selfish of me but I really just needed to let this out. I'm sorry.

Too many things from my past are popping up in my head and I am not ignoring them or trying to numb them out--- I'm actually processing them...and that's causing me to just want to totally rid myself of my past. I can't be touched. I really can't be.

xoxo -Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Doll.... This is YOUR blog. It is never selfish of you to write anything that you want to write. This is a place totally for you and your thoughts, and if someone has a problem with what you say, they don't have to read it. Forget about others and focus on YOU. Take care of yourself, love.

    Love Always,
    Camille

    ReplyDelete

"Feeling are ephemeral, so is life. We’re here one moment and we’re gone the next. If you keep living trying to protect yourself, nothing is every going to touch you."