"Bear in mind you have a life to live. There is an incredible loss. There is a profound grief. And there is, in the end, after a long time and more work than you ever thought possible, a time when it gets easier." -Marya Hornbacher

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Old Pictures/videos and friendships

First off- I have a new video blog

Don't look back at pictures of when you were sick and in my case- video blogs as well. I was watching a video from pretty much exactly a mont ago which was shortly after leaving TK and I had lost a good amount of weight...which I have put back on...and I started to feel nostalgic and jealous of that girl. I feel like looking back at those pictures/videos is comprable to trying on clothes from when you were sick... just NOT A GOOD THING.

Also, so my life with ED. It SUCKS. ED ruins basically everything- it sneaks into relationships and tear them apart.

  • My relationship with my parents are horrible. 
  • ED has taken away my potential roommate whom obviously I am still friends with but it still sucks that we shouldn't so therefore can't live together. So therefore ED has taken away friendships in many different angles of my life
  • ED has taken my best friend away from me because I was too entrenched in him
  • ED has taken graduate school away 
  • ED has taken away a possible relationship- well- I'm sure other things took that away too but I think ED played a part, I'll never know anyway- 
  • ED has taken away 2 teeth of mine, like literally I've had to have my right bottom molars removed and I'm not getting implants so I can only chew on one side of my mouth and this isn't a temporary thing...
And what as ED given me?
  • Osteopenia
  • Anemia
  • AND OTHER SHITTY ASS THINGS.
so the moral of this part of the story is ED SUCKS. PERIOD.


xoxo -Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Feeling are ephemeral, so is life. We’re here one moment and we’re gone the next. If you keep living trying to protect yourself, nothing is every going to touch you."