"Bear in mind you have a life to live. There is an incredible loss. There is a profound grief. And there is, in the end, after a long time and more work than you ever thought possible, a time when it gets easier." -Marya Hornbacher

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Sleep? what is that?

I don't know- ever since the break up- I haven't been wanting to go to sleep.

I got back from a crazy busy day around 9:30 PM- skyped with a good fiend for an hour or so

then decided to lean my entire apartment top to bottom. And then... I don't know what I've done the last 30 minutes. I know I'm tired but I just don't want to go to sleep. Maybe it's because I know when I wake up , it's another day that's added to my life without Brian. And you know what, that's okay... after speaking with my therapist ( who I've seen 4 out of the last 6 days but it's helped SO much ) I've realized that it wouldn't have worked out. We didn't have any surface problems at all but he was co dependent in the sense of always letting me do or say what I wanted probably because he was scared I'd relapse if he said otherwise ( def of co dependent ). I miss him and I have no resentment towards him. In fact right now, I'm worried about him but....I just need to stay busy...

but not too busy to where I might have a nervous break down and yeah...


xoxo -Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Feeling are ephemeral, so is life. We’re here one moment and we’re gone the next. If you keep living trying to protect yourself, nothing is every going to touch you."