"Bear in mind you have a life to live. There is an incredible loss. There is a profound grief. And there is, in the end, after a long time and more work than you ever thought possible, a time when it gets easier." -Marya Hornbacher

Friday, October 31, 2014

Eating Disorders and My identity

I really don't update here much (obviously) and it's mostly....that I've built a life for myself outside of my eating disorder and other stuff. I didn't really do it on purpose in a way..

AND I think that is what recovery is- leaving the eating disorder/other disorders behind and make a life for yourself - an identity that is just YOU.  And when it happens when you don't even really realize it- that is the goal....

I update my instagram a lot : username - blowsofmercy


xoxo -Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Feeling are ephemeral, so is life. We’re here one moment and we’re gone the next. If you keep living trying to protect yourself, nothing is every going to touch you."