I really just have one request right now: I have noticed that somehow people are reading my blog again or people I now know have found it . People who have known me PAST my struggle and weren't aware/part of it.
I haven't updated regularly at all this last year...or really the year before that. So, yes- a lot of this blog is me struggling and trying to figure things out. Which, I am still doing but figuring out who you are- it's a life long journey AND it isn't easy ( Thus, struggle ).
the entry might be the 14th entry (not counting this one) and thus, seem like it happened recently when in reality... ( I don't know what my 14th entry is....*going to go look it up* ) this 14th entry- it's actually a good one- go read it lol AUGUST 27, 2013 - so OVER A YEAR AGO. So, if I were updating regularly (like a good blogger would.... sorry guys...) then the 14th entry might be the entry from 2 weeks ago ( if I updated daily ) or 3,4,5 weeks...etc....You get my point- just look at the date.
BUT- THAT ENTRY IS ACTUALLY A REALLY POWERFUL ONE IN MY OPINION. <--link so go read it haha.

TODAY -this is me - I am at my stable goal weight and have been for about a year if not more- am sober of all behaviors- have my emotions stabilized - AND GUESS WHAT- THAT IS JUST THE RECOVERY PART OF ME.
TODAY- -this is also me- I am 26 and I live in Chicago with 2 cats. I am a graduate student getting my Masters of Secondary Education to teach high school science. I AM A FRIEND, DAUGHTER, SISTER, AND ANYTHING ELSE I WANT TO BE.
xoxo
-Lisa
SO,
PLEASE NOTE THE DATE of the entry.
I haven't updated regularly at all this last year...or really the year before that. So, yes- a lot of this blog is me struggling and trying to figure things out. Which, I am still doing but figuring out who you are- it's a life long journey AND it isn't easy ( Thus, struggle ).
So, before you make any judgements about ME -
WHO I AM NOW ON
NOVEMBER 18, 2014 at exactly 6:53 PM (now it is 7:13 actually...because I kept writing...)
but
NOTE THE DATE AND YEAR OF THE ENTRY.
the entry might be the 14th entry (not counting this one) and thus, seem like it happened recently when in reality... ( I don't know what my 14th entry is....*going to go look it up* ) this 14th entry- it's actually a good one- go read it lol AUGUST 27, 2013 - so OVER A YEAR AGO. So, if I were updating regularly (like a good blogger would.... sorry guys...) then the 14th entry might be the entry from 2 weeks ago ( if I updated daily ) or 3,4,5 weeks...etc....You get my point- just look at the date.
BUT- THAT ENTRY IS ACTUALLY A REALLY POWERFUL ONE IN MY OPINION. <--link so go read it haha.
So, please my lovely lovely soldiers in recovery - or just someone reading my blog- please note the date of the entry.

TODAY -this is me - I am at my stable goal weight and have been for about a year if not more- am sober of all behaviors- have my emotions stabilized - AND GUESS WHAT- THAT IS JUST THE RECOVERY PART OF ME.
TODAY- -this is also me- I am 26 and I live in Chicago with 2 cats. I am a graduate student getting my Masters of Secondary Education to teach high school science. I AM A FRIEND, DAUGHTER, SISTER, AND ANYTHING ELSE I WANT TO BE.
ENDGAME HERE : I AM FREE.

No comments:
Post a Comment