Thank y'all for the amazing support I got in my last post! :)
I wanted to quickly write a post about the 4th of July and the struggles dealing with this damn holiday. Cookouts...fireworks... swim suits...okay, mostly cookouts and swimsuits are the issues.
I have another cookout to go to today and I'm flipping out. It's a purge day ( on my purge schedule ) but yet, I don't want to purge... at all. I really don't but I'm terrified that I'm going to. I just hate being around so much food. I'm a born bulimic and trained anorexic. It's like a reflex to reach my arm into a bag of chips...
I CAN DO THIS. So can you! stay strong!!
xoxo -Lisa
I wanted to quickly write a post about the 4th of July and the struggles dealing with this damn holiday. Cookouts...fireworks... swim suits...okay, mostly cookouts and swimsuits are the issues.
I have another cookout to go to today and I'm flipping out. It's a purge day ( on my purge schedule ) but yet, I don't want to purge... at all. I really don't but I'm terrified that I'm going to. I just hate being around so much food. I'm a born bulimic and trained anorexic. It's like a reflex to reach my arm into a bag of chips...
I CAN DO THIS. So can you! stay strong!!
xoxo -Lisa
You can do this, I have every faith in you but I do know how hard it is sometimes. Just keep going with baby steps and you will reach your goal. Keep your chin up and once again you CAN do this!
ReplyDelete*hugs*
Sarah
I hope it went well, Lisa! I hear ya on July 4th festivities being tough to deal with when you have an ED. You're so strong though and you've come a long way. Just the fact that it was a "purge day" but you didn't want to purge is a big accomplishment! Keep fighting, we all believe in you!
ReplyDeleteHopefully the cookout goes okay and you can get through it with eating and managing not to purge.
ReplyDeleteTake care,
- willfindhope.wordpress.com