"Bear in mind you have a life to live. There is an incredible loss. There is a profound grief. And there is, in the end, after a long time and more work than you ever thought possible, a time when it gets easier." -Marya Hornbacher

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Gone for a while...I'm back

Hey guys,
   Sorry I've been gone for a while. I've just had a lot on my mind. It's just some stuff I didn't want to really write out in the open. I'm still contemplating writing about it. But food wise- I'm doing A LOT better.
   I had 2 slices of a small pizza yesterday AND two long islands ( drink ). CALORIES but yano what? I didn't care. I was enjoying my time. My ED has been doing lots better. But with EMOTIONS- WTF.
   All I want to do is RUN. RUN EVERYTHING AWAY. I used to do that. Anytime things get kinda rocky with my personally that doesn't involve my ED- I used to bust out like 8 miles.

  My tailbone is fractured- I CAN'T RUN- I'm going insane. I NEED TO RUN.

the end ( for now )

thanks for all your awesome support btw :) I really appreciate it


xoxo -Lisa

6 comments:

  1. Feel better soon Lisa. And brilliant news on the ED front. Proud of you xxx P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owwww! Fractured anything does not sound like fun, but your tailbone?! :( take care of yourself physically first and emotions will follow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go on the eating, Lisa! I'm so glad you had a good time with your friends and didn't let food ruin things for you.

    Fractured tailbone? Ouch! Feel better, darling.

    Wishing you well,
    NOS

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did you fracture your tailbone? OUch!

    ReplyDelete

"Feeling are ephemeral, so is life. We’re here one moment and we’re gone the next. If you keep living trying to protect yourself, nothing is every going to touch you."