"Bear in mind you have a life to live. There is an incredible loss. There is a profound grief. And there is, in the end, after a long time and more work than you ever thought possible, a time when it gets easier." -Marya Hornbacher

Friday, July 8, 2011

I got a new job title!!!

I love my new job and my boss pulled me aside yesterday and told me they were giving me a new job titel! Sales and Marketing Administrator!!!! They're also going to bump me up to full time soon. Today was also pay day...

ED wise- no as succesful. Spent the last three days panicking and purging...but today I am going to go back on schedule. My therapist said if I stay on schedule for a month- she'll take a picture with me!! picture of my therapists help me alot- especially in crisis moments. So far, I've only gone a week on schedule but my goal this time is 1 1/2 weeks. I CAN DO IT!

xoxo -Lisa

6 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you like your new job :-) And good luck with the ED stuff. It's great that you are motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaaaaay Lisa! Congrats on the new job title and going full time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the title! I know you've been working hard! And you can work just as hard on the purging! It's trite and cliched, but don't think about not purging for a month. Just try to think about not purging for this one meal, this one day. Reach out when you get those feelings. You can always e-mail me. I get my e-mails immediately, so maybe we can talk through it. My e-mail is missinginsight@gmail.com.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Lisa! It sounds like things are going pretty well for you, and I love to hear that! We all have bad days/weeks-- I think that's the nature of the disorder and recovery. But I agree with you-- you CAN do 1.5 weeks. And more! You are incredibly strong.

    Wishing you well,
    NOS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new title, that is awesome, you must be just so so pleased and proud of yourself. It's nice when you get that kind of feedback that you are doing a good job and you are appreciated. Good for you! As for the ED, baby steps. You can do it, I have every faith in you :)
    *hugs*
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh girl congratulations on the new title. It sounds very cool and important to get boosted to full time status.

    I will be thinking of you and praying you can get 2 weeks under your belt and then a full 30 days. You can do anything if you just try.

    ReplyDelete

"Feeling are ephemeral, so is life. We’re here one moment and we’re gone the next. If you keep living trying to protect yourself, nothing is every going to touch you."