When you're in treatment ---- you're in a bubble. This bubble is a safe and comfy bubble. When you leave treatment- you burst out of the bubble. Outside of this bubble is the scary real world. The world where there are no BHTS ( Behavior Health Therapists ) , no eyesight to keep you safe when you feel unsafe, no constant support and no... bubble ( basically )
I HATE THIS REAL WORLD. I need to stay in it this time- for real- I need to learn how to be an adult and not run away each time things get rough. Remuda was well needed but in a way I ran away...from the world and my job and such.
I'm in a place where I need to create my own bubble as i've been told. Safe friends, support, safety plans and things such as that. I'm trying- we'll see how that goes. I slipped a bit last night with behaviors but it's a new day. :)
I hope everyone is doing well. Sorry I haven't gotten a chance to catch up on your blogs. I will soon! I promise!
Stay strong guys!
xoxo -Lisa
I HATE THIS REAL WORLD. I need to stay in it this time- for real- I need to learn how to be an adult and not run away each time things get rough. Remuda was well needed but in a way I ran away...from the world and my job and such.
I'm in a place where I need to create my own bubble as i've been told. Safe friends, support, safety plans and things such as that. I'm trying- we'll see how that goes. I slipped a bit last night with behaviors but it's a new day. :)
I hope everyone is doing well. Sorry I haven't gotten a chance to catch up on your blogs. I will soon! I promise!
Stay strong guys!
xoxo -Lisa
How are you doing, Lisa? What kind of support do you have now? How much treatment are you still getting.
ReplyDelete