Hey guys,
Sorry I've been gone so long. I've had a lot of things going on that I just can't reveal over the internet.
My eating disorder has been screaming right now. I'm at my lowest weight and it's so triggering. It's scary but it also makes me happy.
I'm moving to Atlanta in May. May3rd! I am so freaking excited. Yes, I am not completely recovered and I'm ambivalent about recovery ( aren't we all to a degree ...) I have been going in and out and my weight is just fluctuating a little bit.
I'm going to grad school in Atlanta for a Masters in Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling. I'm totally excited.
I'm also totally in love with my job for once- I teach ACT/SAT prep and it's great to work with the kids. One of them called me old... ( i'm 23...24 on April 23rd ) lol
I am just so impatient and can't wait to move!!!! The date is coming sooon!!! Hopefully my ED will be better by then...or at least kind of better. I'm going back to my old psych and I found a new therapist. Now I just need to find a family doctor. I'll update soon again!
xoxo -Lisa
Sorry I've been gone so long. I've had a lot of things going on that I just can't reveal over the internet.
My eating disorder has been screaming right now. I'm at my lowest weight and it's so triggering. It's scary but it also makes me happy.
I'm moving to Atlanta in May. May3rd! I am so freaking excited. Yes, I am not completely recovered and I'm ambivalent about recovery ( aren't we all to a degree ...) I have been going in and out and my weight is just fluctuating a little bit.
I'm going to grad school in Atlanta for a Masters in Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling. I'm totally excited.
I'm also totally in love with my job for once- I teach ACT/SAT prep and it's great to work with the kids. One of them called me old... ( i'm 23...24 on April 23rd ) lol
I am just so impatient and can't wait to move!!!! The date is coming sooon!!! Hopefully my ED will be better by then...or at least kind of better. I'm going back to my old psych and I found a new therapist. Now I just need to find a family doctor. I'll update soon again!
xoxo -Lisa
Thanks for the comment on my blog. Moving is always stressful, but I just love Atlanta. I graduated from UGA.
ReplyDeleteI'd imagine your pdoc can recommend a GP. I had a very nice gyno in Winder, GA.
Am happy for all the good things going on in your life. Wishing you peace and many more blessings.
ReplyDeleteOh man, my parents found my blog so I know what that feels like. Ugh!! Hope you're okay and the move goes well.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your job and Atlanta...About you ED...Well...I'm going through the same.Either I starve until fainting or I eat until I can't take any more food in my sistem,wich is pretty much a mess since I've been diagnosed w/anemia and gastritis after my dad died...Anyway,glad to see you're back.
ReplyDeleteXoxo.
Sounds very positive Lisa. Safe hugs to you.
ReplyDeleteLisa:SAT/ ACT tutoring is a great and rewarding occupation. I started in it over 12 years ago and have found it very rewarding. Career satisfaction can spill over positively into many other areas of your life.
ReplyDeleteDarryl from affordable-tutor.com