Hey guys! I'm back! ( again ). I've decided to continue to update- I was kind of worried about some random people ( well certain people I know, so totally not random haha ) creepin but yano what? I DON'T CARE. This is my life and my story.
So basically, On Oct. 20- I left for RLP ( remuda life program )- Remuda Ranch's residential program. I was in residential for a while and then moved to PHP for a short while. I lived in the apts they had rented for us- the apts were freaking awesome and so were the houses.
The residential facility was located in a private cul de sac in Chandler, AZ. When I first got there - the community was amazing- very positive and nuturing. By the time I left- the entire community had left- I was one of the people that had been there the longest and the community had flipped upside down- into negativity and just...it was so different. At first I didn't want to come home bc I was comfortable there and felt safe but by my discharge date- Nov 26, I was ready to go. 37 days
I had an awesome therapist there, My suicidal thoughts have gone down A LOT. The psych there was amazing. In all- I loved the staff.
The program has molded me into a new person and I hope it stays that way bc right now I have no desire to eat dinner....even though i only hate 3 hours ago but I WILL EAT DINNER. I will stay on the path to recovery! :)
STAY STRONG GIRLS- I'll update later to actually update y'all on what my plans for the next few months will be. :)
xoxo -Lisa
Remuda video
So basically, On Oct. 20- I left for RLP ( remuda life program )- Remuda Ranch's residential program. I was in residential for a while and then moved to PHP for a short while. I lived in the apts they had rented for us- the apts were freaking awesome and so were the houses.
The residential facility was located in a private cul de sac in Chandler, AZ. When I first got there - the community was amazing- very positive and nuturing. By the time I left- the entire community had left- I was one of the people that had been there the longest and the community had flipped upside down- into negativity and just...it was so different. At first I didn't want to come home bc I was comfortable there and felt safe but by my discharge date- Nov 26, I was ready to go. 37 days
I had an awesome therapist there, My suicidal thoughts have gone down A LOT. The psych there was amazing. In all- I loved the staff.
The program has molded me into a new person and I hope it stays that way bc right now I have no desire to eat dinner....even though i only hate 3 hours ago but I WILL EAT DINNER. I will stay on the path to recovery! :)
STAY STRONG GIRLS- I'll update later to actually update y'all on what my plans for the next few months will be. :)
xoxo -Lisa
Remuda video
Glad to read you've made saome awesome progress!
ReplyDeleteproud of you for staying on the path to recovery. you CAN do this!! (:
ReplyDeleteLove love love you. Keep fighting the good fight my dear. -Tina
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad to hear from you, Lisa! I have been thinking of you and hoping that everything was okay. I'm proud of you for seeking help at Remuda! It sounds like you got a lot out of it. Keep staying strong and on the path to recovery- you deserve it and you can do it!!!! Welcome back to the blog world <3
ReplyDeleteIt's great to hear from you again and I'm glad Remuda Ranch has been helpful for you. xx
ReplyDeleteGreat to hear from you again, Lisa! You are an inspiration :-) Hope thing will continue going in the right direction. xxx
ReplyDelete