"Bear in mind you have a life to live. There is an incredible loss. There is a profound grief. And there is, in the end, after a long time and more work than you ever thought possible, a time when it gets easier." -Marya Hornbacher

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I'm back

I've just kinda and I guess still have a major hurdle to jump through. But Amy said that I was becoming more like myself today. That's a good sign. I'm trying. It's hard as hell but I'm trying. Started a DBT skills group... uhm-- I actually like it- shhh lol

I'm sorry to all my friends & bloggers that I've just been totally MIA on-- my head has just been screwed on wrong lately- but I'm getting to feel a bit better.  Feeling better video link

but a hard thing- fighting the bpd behaviors along with the anxiety and distress I've been having has really screwed with my appetite- as in- I have none and that is sooooo triggering for my ED. boo.

xoxo -Lisa

5 comments:

  1. I'm encouraged by your video. Keep it up. Keep fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a crazywonderful person.

    I can't wait until you're all Lisa again! And that doesn't mean no craziness... cause the good crazy is what makes you you, and I do NOT want that taken out of it. It is just the negative crazies, that take over the Lisa, instead of making up the Lisa. You're already a blast (when you're in a good mood ;) ) So if you keep on on this up and up, I can't wait to see how amazing you'll be!

    Love you! I'm determined to somehow see you soon!
    Cort

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you're stressed. Just remember that food is not your enemy. And you need to fuel your body even if you don't feel like it :/
    You're strong; you can do this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're feeling a bit better and that you like your DBT group. I missed you while you were gone!

    Wishing you well,
    NOS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always good to hear from you. I hope you continue to feel better and better. Oh and I am so excited you have started a DBT group. Good for you Lisa.

    ReplyDelete

"Feeling are ephemeral, so is life. We’re here one moment and we’re gone the next. If you keep living trying to protect yourself, nothing is every going to touch you."