I can't do res. This isn't for me. I want to come home. I feel like a prisoner here... I can't leave AMA because it's too expensive so I have to wait until I am either discharged or my insurance runs out... \
xoxo -Lisa
xoxo -Lisa
"Bear in mind you have a life to live. There is an incredible loss. There is a profound grief. And there is, in the end, after a long time and more work than you ever thought possible, a time when it gets easier." -Marya Hornbacher
"Feeling are ephemeral, so is life. We’re here one moment and we’re gone the next. If you keep living trying to protect yourself, nothing is every going to touch you."
You CAN do it! You’ll be home in no time, just think positively and take advantage of your time there. <3
ReplyDeleteLisa, you have it in you to conquer this silly disorder! Fight!
ReplyDeleteI know you're stronger than this. You don't want to be miserable under a life of ED forever. You've gotta take the steps to kick it's butt NOW.
<3 Haley
Hi Lisa ~ I'm sorry you feel like a prisoner. I agree with the other two commentors though YOU CAN DO THIS and when you do you will be less of a prisoner to all the things bringing you down. Hang on hard.
ReplyDeleteYou CAN do this, I believe in you!
ReplyDeleteI told you it wasn't going to be easy, but it is SO WORTH IT!
Do you want to be a prisoner of ED forever?
Inpatient can feel like prison, but like suzie said ^ hang on hard.
YOU CAN DO THIS. <3
-carol
I can imagine it must feel horrible, but this is what you need. Doing outpatient, being on your own, these didn't work. Just try and remember that; if you could do it on your own yet, it would be different, and when you can it will, but right now you need this support.
ReplyDeleteHang in there.
Oh Lisa, I'm sorry. I know residential is hard. And I'm no doctor, nor do I know you beyond what you say in your videos or blog posts, but it sounds like you were really having a hard time managing on your own and that you needed some support. Try to allow your treatment team to help you. If you're there anyway you might as well make something of it, right?
ReplyDeleteWishing you well,
NOS
I'd like to be more supportive, Lisa, but I don't know what to say. Hardly surprising; we don't know each other.
ReplyDeleteI've lived with chronic depression for 40+ years. Nowadays, I take life about six hours at a time. Progress is made in small steps. I hope you can keep walking, Lisa, even with small steps.
Fight like hell, Lisa. You can do this.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you. <3
Lisa,
ReplyDeleteI know residential is hard, but try to get everything out of it that you can. You deserve to get better! I believe you can do this! Sending love and {{{HUGS}}}
It can also be a saving grace if you can just let down your bars. I was in res for 100 days and it saved me. I hope you come out saved as well.
ReplyDelete