"Bear in mind you have a life to live. There is an incredible loss. There is a profound grief. And there is, in the end, after a long time and more work than you ever thought possible, a time when it gets easier." -Marya Hornbacher

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Someday I'll Be Okay


Hey loves! my roommate is a film maker and she's making an Eating Disorder documentary

'Someday I'll Be Okay' is a documentary that follows several young adults as they struggle to cope with their eating disorders in life after treatment. In production 2013.

Someday I'll Be Okay Documentary

can you check it out and like the page?
we're hoping to get it done by NEDA week next year ( 2014 )

there's a short clip on it from an interview she did with me. :)

xoxo -Lisa

1 comment:

  1. The thick oԁor of heat anԁ dust аre momentarily
    forgotten.Thіs is the tгue mark of a feeling of
    patriotism or civic duty is fіne, I 'm not trying to squash that most endearing of reasons, I'm ϳust saуing be cаutiouѕ.
    Also see my web site: j crew

    ReplyDelete

"Feeling are ephemeral, so is life. We’re here one moment and we’re gone the next. If you keep living trying to protect yourself, nothing is every going to touch you."