"Bear in mind you have a life to live. There is an incredible loss. There is a profound grief. And there is, in the end, after a long time and more work than you ever thought possible, a time when it gets easier." -Marya Hornbacher

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

GOT MY COMPUTER BACK!!

Now I can update more often! I am level 2, wooo!! I'm actually feeling comfortable here and seeing what I am here for now. I no longer want to just run home like a screaming baby. I'm actually finally present. :-) Amazing what a week or so can do. Legit update later- time to eat dinner ( yay... )


xoxo -Lisa

6 comments:

  1. :) this makes me really happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I'm so glad things are going well for you! You're right-- a week can make a world of a difference. Is this an eating disorder-specific treatment center?

    Keep on truckin!

    Wishing you well,
    NOS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayy! Lisa I'm sooo happy for you! Just keep on keepin' on!

    Love,
    Lindsey(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, glad to see that you are doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wickenburg...I rember it well...almost 3 yrs ago....they saved my liife...whose ur T...u r strong....it gets better wait til u give ur life story...how the hell did u get to keep ur phone mine was stripped awy as soon as I got there...what house r u in...I ll write...wait are u at remunda o rosewood?...kick ass!

    Love u

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear you're settling in. Take care of yourself. x

    ReplyDelete

"Feeling are ephemeral, so is life. We’re here one moment and we’re gone the next. If you keep living trying to protect yourself, nothing is every going to touch you."