Don't ask me what's wrong. Just wrap your arms around me and let me know that you're there. That's all I want.
Take care of yourself. Do what you need to do with your life, It's okay if I am no longer in it. You''ll forget me- It happens. I'll deal. No matter what, I just want you to be okay.
I just want to be okay too.I just want someone who can put their own struggles aside for just one moment--one moment to let me know that I matter too.
I want to be okay. I want you to be okay too. And if that is me being left behind. It's okay- it's worth it. I want you to be okay. I can handle it. I'm used to it. You need a life change and I'm part of your old life. I've heard this before. I can handle it. I can handle anything- I'm on my own this time. Again.
Take care of yourself. Do what you need to do with your life, It's okay if I am no longer in it. You''ll forget me- It happens. I'll deal. No matter what, I just want you to be okay.
I just want to be okay too.I just want someone who can put their own struggles aside for just one moment--one moment to let me know that I matter too.
I want to be okay. I want you to be okay too. And if that is me being left behind. It's okay- it's worth it. I want you to be okay. I can handle it. I'm used to it. You need a life change and I'm part of your old life. I've heard this before. I can handle it. I can handle anything- I'm on my own this time. Again.
BUT, just one more thing-
xoxo
-Lisa

Sending you a hug from DC buddy. We may not talk as often as we used to, but I think of you all the time.
ReplyDeleteT