Zits ( haha ), Rings, Pacsun and finding a therapist video link(ignore the middle where I'm trying to remove the ring )
So, I've been on a job hunt like none other and it's been difficult to really just fill out application after application- in fact it's draining. I really want a damn job. I have an interview with Victoria's Secret tomorrow- I'm quite excited for it all. Speaking of job interviews, one of the guys I interviewed made a comment that was something like you'll defintely get this, you're so put together.... WTF. That's news to me! Its amazing the faces we can put on.
It's also been over a week and I've been looking for a new therapist and failing at the moment. I expect so much and I expect to connect quite easily. I know it's not that easy though. Still really trying to acclimate here in Denver. I'm so glad K is here. I'd be so lost without her. SO LOST. I'm also glad that I've been able to keep in touch with some of my really great friends back home ...
post about friends to come.
xoxo -Lisa
So, I've been on a job hunt like none other and it's been difficult to really just fill out application after application- in fact it's draining. I really want a damn job. I have an interview with Victoria's Secret tomorrow- I'm quite excited for it all. Speaking of job interviews, one of the guys I interviewed made a comment that was something like you'll defintely get this, you're so put together.... WTF. That's news to me! Its amazing the faces we can put on.
It's also been over a week and I've been looking for a new therapist and failing at the moment. I expect so much and I expect to connect quite easily. I know it's not that easy though. Still really trying to acclimate here in Denver. I'm so glad K is here. I'd be so lost without her. SO LOST. I'm also glad that I've been able to keep in touch with some of my really great friends back home ...
post about friends to come.
xoxo -Lisa
Lisa,
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your Victoria's Secret interview tomorrow! That's awesome that you have a really good chance of getting the job!
Hang in there with the therapist search- it can be tough to find someone you "click" with and it's a frustrating search, but when you find the right therapist it will be worth it.
I'll be thinking of you this week! <3
p.s. Cool new ring! And UGH, I suddenly have like 5 new zits on my face that came out of nowhere- I feel your pain!
Good luck with the interview! I'm looking for a summer job and so far, no interviews. Hopefully you can find a job very soon!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Jess on the therapist thing. I had one for about a year and we worked well together up til last April, and I haven't seen anyone since. Hang in there, it's like a trial and error thing. I'll be hoping you find someone that's right for you!
Hey Lisa,
ReplyDeleteHope your interview goes (went?) well! I'm glad you're getting there in Denver and miss you a ton here. Remember that awesome night at your house freshman summer when we all collapsed on the king-size bed and woke up to the 300+ pictures we took? Yeah, time for a re-do :)
Yifan
Okay. For some reason your blog NEVER shows up on my feed. I have no idea why.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, good luck at VS! I think you would be great at that job. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
Wishing you well,
NOS