"Bear in mind you have a life to live. There is an incredible loss. There is a profound grief. And there is, in the end, after a long time and more work than you ever thought possible, a time when it gets easier." -Marya Hornbacher

Saturday, March 12, 2011

moment of clarity

I'm going to open up, I'm going to set boundaries and not walls. I'm going to recover. I'm going to live my life. I"m going to beat ED and my borderline. Fuck both. I'm better than both and I'm stronger than both.


I can have a life. I can recover. 

So can you.

xoxo -Lisa

3 comments:

  1. This makes me so happy. Sounds like you're really doing well. Keep up the hard work!

    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the positive vibes! Hope you're doing well...just returned to blogging -- please check out my new blog @ http://www.bpdisme2.wordpress.com

    Love you! *hugs* :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you ABSOLUTELY CAN!

    ReplyDelete

"Feeling are ephemeral, so is life. We’re here one moment and we’re gone the next. If you keep living trying to protect yourself, nothing is every going to touch you."