"Bear in mind you have a life to live. There is an incredible loss. There is a profound grief. And there is, in the end, after a long time and more work than you ever thought possible, a time when it gets easier." -Marya Hornbacher

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I WANT TO TURN BACK TIME

enough said. I'd like to turn back time to uhm... December please. I hate this shit right now. I can't settle in anywhere--- I was nice and settled in Atlanta and I had to ruin that by going to Rosewood, kicking Nancy away, moving to Denver and just FUCKING EVERYTHING UP.

all I had to do was get ahold of myself back in January+ February...but NO...what did I do? FUCK IT UP. Now I can't seem to find shit.

It took me proding and being an annoying bitch for the treatment center here to call me back and I HAVE SEEN 8 THERAPISTS IN THE PAST FUCKING GODDAMN 2 months and NOTHING. NOOOTTHINNGGG.

I can't find anything that is helping me.


xoxo -Lisa

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you're struggling Lisa. Trying to find a decent therapist is hard, good luck and keep fighting xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay strong girl. Sounds like you are in a very tough spot...(hug)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it's hard when it seems like nothing has helped. *Hugs*

    BtF x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lisa,
    Sorry you're struggling. I hope things start to get better.

    ReplyDelete

"Feeling are ephemeral, so is life. We’re here one moment and we’re gone the next. If you keep living trying to protect yourself, nothing is every going to touch you."