"Bear in mind you have a life to live. There is an incredible loss. There is a profound grief. And there is, in the end, after a long time and more work than you ever thought possible, a time when it gets easier." -Marya Hornbacher

Thursday, June 23, 2011

:-) Had a good day!

I spent today smiling! I had a great sesh this morning with my T! Things went great. I got my work laptop today and got assigned a work email address- I'm finally legit. "I'm a big kid now" haha.

The ED part... I'm still struggling pretty hardcore but TODAY IS DAY TWO OF NO PURGING! I haven't had a day 2 in a long long time. I want to purge my dinner so badly and I feel like a moooo mooo cow but I can do this. I CAN do it. I HAVE to do it. I HAVE to learn to eat without purging. I have to learn to eat a normal amount. I can do this... I can deal with the weight restoration... even though i really don't want to.

xoxo -Lisa

7 comments:

  1. You can do this, Lisa!!! Proud of you for day 2 of no purging! That's a good way to look at it- that eating without purging isn't optional, it's something you have to do. Keep up the good work- we all believe in you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so proud of you, you can do this! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so nice to hear you are in a good place. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you had a good day! Hopefully tomorrow will be 2 good days!! :) And 3 days of no purging! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats! It's nice to hear you are having a good day and you got your work email, that is always exciting isn't it? Good for you!
    *hugs*
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats lovely, so pleased you are working so hard to get back to a healthy place. You rock!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

"Feeling are ephemeral, so is life. We’re here one moment and we’re gone the next. If you keep living trying to protect yourself, nothing is every going to touch you."