"Bear in mind you have a life to live. There is an incredible loss. There is a profound grief. And there is, in the end, after a long time and more work than you ever thought possible, a time when it gets easier." -Marya Hornbacher

Thursday, June 9, 2011

I don't really feel anything...

I feel pissed sometimes but other than that... I'm not feeling. I'm numb. I feel fat and numb. That SUCKS. This would have been the weekend I would have gone down to Atlanta to see my friends and have a goodbye sesh with Amy. I don't know if I want a goodbye sesh with her anymore- things have kind of changed. I guess I'm upset about it. I don't know. Still kinda feeling... NOTHINGGGGGGGGG...

I emailed Nancy last night- nothing yet... *fingers crossed*

my life is a joke. one big sarcastic joke.


xoxo -Lisa

9 comments:

  1. Much Love Lisa. Hang in there girl. Your life is not a joke. You may feel like you're alone but life does bring many challenges--you can overcome yours with the rest of us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh i feel fat and numb too.
    COME VISIT MEEEEEEE AND WE CAN BE FAT AND NUMB TOGETHER. i love youuuu <3 you can do this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dislike this post but LOVE you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think periods of numbness are normal for someone with an eating disorder. Don't get too down on yourself about it-- it will pass.

    And your life is not a joke. You are working so hard-- I wish you could give yourself credit.

    Wishing you well,
    NOS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep going sweet Lisa, you can do this. As NOS said, you are working so hard. Big hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wanted to send you a big hug :-) You are doing great, even if you feel numb sometimes (I do too...). Hope you'll have a better day today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. *sigh* I HATE that feeling. Well, sometimes I suppose it serves a purpose (the numbness), but it still sucks. I really hope you feel better soon. Keep on keeping on - you're an amazing young woman and I truly admire your strength. *hugs* Much love! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wanted to say to hang in there and I know things feel so awful right now but hopefully that will get better soon. I just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you :)
    *hugs*
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

"Feeling are ephemeral, so is life. We’re here one moment and we’re gone the next. If you keep living trying to protect yourself, nothing is every going to touch you."