... for healing
There's a time for all purposes under the sun
There's a time for laughter
There's a time to let go and a time to hold on...
I feel as if I'm doing better this afternoon. This morning was a shitshow. I probably "mini-purged" 10+ times. I havn't cut today which is good.
I've told my parents how much I'm struggling but I'm hoping things turn around for me soon.
I weighed myself today- which is stupid- dumb idea- dumb dumb dumb- DUMB. goddammit- dumb.
I just want things to be better, maybe I need another change in my meds. I can get better. I CAN. I CAN.
xoxo -Lisa
There's a time for all purposes under the sun
There's a time for laughter
There's a time to let go and a time to hold on...
I feel as if I'm doing better this afternoon. This morning was a shitshow. I probably "mini-purged" 10+ times. I havn't cut today which is good.
I've told my parents how much I'm struggling but I'm hoping things turn around for me soon.
I weighed myself today- which is stupid- dumb idea- dumb dumb dumb- DUMB. goddammit- dumb.
I just want things to be better, maybe I need another change in my meds. I can get better. I CAN. I CAN.
xoxo -Lisa
You can get better. It takes a long time to know you've made that choice and to settle in it and find ways to follow through. If we're being realistic, it's tiny baby steps. Decide something you WON'T do this week. After that, see what happens :) I challenge you to try it. Just one thing that you can let go of for the week. A tiny thing, something you won't really even miss. For 7 days. It's a journey but the path is there, and the future is bright. xo
ReplyDeleteLove.
ReplyDeleteYou are a worthy person.
I pray for peace.
I pray for healing.
I send you love.
One step at a time.
ReplyDeletekeep your head up girl!! Keep pushing through the tough stuff - like Jess said make goal and reward yourself when you reach them then move from there - stay strong!!
ReplyDeleteYOU CAN :D
ReplyDeleteI think it's a good thing you told your parents, keep taking those steps forward lovely.
xxx
Can you go back IP?
ReplyDelete(((hugs))) wish I had more to say but I am feeling low myself.
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to say I'm thinking of you, and hoping for a turn around xx
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you're having a tough time right now-- I'm sorry. But I really admire your positivity and I think it will serve you well. And I agree with you-- I think you CAN do it! You are clearly working hard and although sometimes the urges get the best of you you are able to pick yourself up. You're very strong, but don't be afraid to reach out for help if you need it.
ReplyDeleteWishing you well,
NOS
Hey, you didn't cut today. That's an accomplishment! We got to try and be as positive as possible. Hang in there, girl.
ReplyDelete