"Bear in mind you have a life to live. There is an incredible loss. There is a profound grief. And there is, in the end, after a long time and more work than you ever thought possible, a time when it gets easier." -Marya Hornbacher

Sunday, May 1, 2011

I'm done trying

I'm just going to do it...yesterday's goal didn't work out so well so I'm just going to make it NOT an option to purge- I'm done "trying" not to purge- I'm just not going to allow myself to get to the point where I'll want to. And if that means starting off w/restricting- then so be it. I need to stop purging is the point.

I see the stern therapist tomorrow- I'm going to call her A. I am actually quite excited and nervous to see her...I hope it goes well. I also have to go to our local community college- 45 minutes away - to sign up for classes...boo.

xoxo -Lisa

7 comments:

  1. Sounds exciting! Good luck, keep your chin up and all that. One day at a time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU GO GIRL! You can do this!!! <3
    Good luck with your appointment with A tomorrow! I'll be thinking of you and hoping it goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your appointment goes great! I know you've got this! And good luck with signing up for classes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your therapist. Sometimes the stern ones are the best, they don't let you get away with stuff. Good luck too signing up for classes.
    *hugs*
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY i'm so proud and sending you tons of love :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck! We would love to hear how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not to be a downer here, but restricting can't be an option either. Because it just gets you on the track to use other symptoms. You deserve and can achieve a full and complete recovery. I believe in you!
    T

    ReplyDelete

"Feeling are ephemeral, so is life. We’re here one moment and we’re gone the next. If you keep living trying to protect yourself, nothing is every going to touch you."