"Bear in mind you have a life to live. There is an incredible loss. There is a profound grief. And there is, in the end, after a long time and more work than you ever thought possible, a time when it gets easier." -Marya Hornbacher

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

DON'T SELF HARM!!!! JUST DON'T!!!!!!!!

it's NOT worth it. I finally get why it's wrong. FINALLY. took me fucking long enough to understand
video link 
and speaking of youtube. How in the hell have I gotten close to 90 subscribers ( It's my cats isn't it? Everyone wants to see my cats jump around ) when I orginally made them for friends who aren't in atlanta that wanted to see my "beautiful" face o and bc I had been following other vlogs. 

xoxo -Lisa

1 comment:

"Feeling are ephemeral, so is life. We’re here one moment and we’re gone the next. If you keep living trying to protect yourself, nothing is every going to touch you."