"Bear in mind you have a life to live. There is an incredible loss. There is a profound grief. And there is, in the end, after a long time and more work than you ever thought possible, a time when it gets easier." -Marya Hornbacher

Monday, November 15, 2010

....i don't know what it is..

I'm really just...out of words...  about how things are..... but I can't get many coherent sentences- much less any eloquent ones out. I'm okay, accepting of myself...but that doesn't mean it isn't hard.

nothing huge has or is happened since yesterday or anything. Except, Nancy told me today she was going to be on medical leave next month and I bawled like a fucking baby for like 45 minutes. It was one of those times where I couldn't stop. I was choking up and like the movies, my lower lip was quivering. I don't cry often..and I hate it. I hate admitting that when someone I care about ... has me scared ..it gets to me. A LOT.

great. wonderful. another reminder that things get difficult, but it's just life.  Everything that happens (ed) has made me who I am and as time goes on, more things will happen and I will change each time. It's situations such as these that make me understand myself

xoxo -Lisa

1 comment:

  1. you can do this. you are so strong and amazing and you can do this.

    <3

    ReplyDelete

"Feeling are ephemeral, so is life. We’re here one moment and we’re gone the next. If you keep living trying to protect yourself, nothing is every going to touch you."