"Bear in mind you have a life to live. There is an incredible loss. There is a profound grief. And there is, in the end, after a long time and more work than you ever thought possible, a time when it gets easier." -Marya Hornbacher

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Not the greatest of days...

I was able to do the right thing and eat....and then at the end of the night...proceed to ruin my day by eating 2 brownies...I just need to remind myself that 2 brownies is okay. I'm not going to purge it and it's okay. it's okay. it's okay. fml. it's okay.

.but I woke up feeling gross and still feel gross---avoiding the mirror. I've realized that w/out having my scale I can't grasp how I feel my body looks. I based how my body looked off a number on the scale. I feel like if i were to step on one of those things now it'd be 20lb more than the last time I stepped on it so I am literally petrified of scales right now.

I realized today that it's only been one week since I left ACE.  I feel like it's been a year...and I feel like so much time has passed and I've eaten so much. I know this is sounding ridiculous. I just have no concept of time at the moment. I'm really glad I'm going to go in and make a schedule tomorrow. I really need some structure. This week without any structure has left me sitting here twiddling my thumbs bored as shit and losing all concept of time. I seriously feel like last week was one month ago.

I need structure...
xoxo -Lisa

4 comments:

  1. <3 you can do this. you're amazing and strong and I MISS YOU SO MUCH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so so proud of you. And I think that structure will definitely help! Things will be hard, but will get easier over time. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it sounds hard, but you're doing amazing!!!love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just believe in yourself and you can do it ;) <3

    ReplyDelete

"Feeling are ephemeral, so is life. We’re here one moment and we’re gone the next. If you keep living trying to protect yourself, nothing is every going to touch you."