"Bear in mind you have a life to live. There is an incredible loss. There is a profound grief. And there is, in the end, after a long time and more work than you ever thought possible, a time when it gets easier." -Marya Hornbacher
Monday, September 13, 2010
breaking free
one of the best pieces of advice I was given in a moment of panic was "fuckin man up, it's not so bad" ( said with a smile and good intent )
sounds harsh. I know. but sometimes I need the harshness to break free from my own personal jail I feel I'm pulling myself in sometimes.
So I decided to share that advice with a friend last night and she cracked up. Hey, at least it made someone else laugh too
now excuse me while I go to sit in pure hell for the next 1 1/2 hours in a nutritionists office...I think I just am geared to hate nutritionists---bc they make me feel guilty....and well, it just reminds me I know what I should be doing. okay, so here is where i tell myself "MAN THE FUCK UP AND GO"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Feeling are ephemeral, so is life. We’re here one moment and we’re gone the next. If you keep living trying to protect yourself, nothing is every going to touch you."
No comments:
Post a Comment