"Bear in mind you have a life to live. There is an incredible loss. There is a profound grief. And there is, in the end, after a long time and more work than you ever thought possible, a time when it gets easier." -Marya Hornbacher

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Today is going to be good. PERIOD.

I SLEPT 8 hours..ish!! or the first time in almost forever, I slept 8 hours and I don't feel like shit when I woke up!!! Today's going to be good. Super super excited for the girls to come over and hopefully I'll have a good night.  Did I mention: My thought for today is I don't care what happens on the outside for me, I'm going to have a good day. GODDAMMIT. I'm going to have a good day :). End of story

ps- I wish I had never quit gymnastics.

1 comment:

"Feeling are ephemeral, so is life. We’re here one moment and we’re gone the next. If you keep living trying to protect yourself, nothing is every going to touch you."