"Bear in mind you have a life to live. There is an incredible loss. There is a profound grief. And there is, in the end, after a long time and more work than you ever thought possible, a time when it gets easier." -Marya Hornbacher

Monday, September 27, 2010

Sometimes...


i really just want to turn off my cell phone for 1 week or at least make it so my phone doesn't take incoming calls. I need a break. I want to make the decisions of when I talk to others. TOO BAD NO RELATIONSHIP WORKS THAT WAY. two way street. too bad I have friends i actually truly want to keep so I'm not going to flush my cell phone down the toilet. I'm glad I have these friends but at the same time I wish I were ignorant or bitchy/dumb/selfish enough to not realize all relationships are two way streets and I could just talk to others WHEN i want to and CRAWL into a hole WHEN i want to.


Sometimes I wish I could truly disappear for a week or so without it affecting others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Feeling are ephemeral, so is life. We’re here one moment and we’re gone the next. If you keep living trying to protect yourself, nothing is every going to touch you."