"Bear in mind you have a life to live. There is an incredible loss. There is a profound grief. And there is, in the end, after a long time and more work than you ever thought possible, a time when it gets easier." -Marya Hornbacher

Monday, September 20, 2010

going back to what?

I can't decide I'm ambivalent about my recovery at this moment. I have such a short period to prove myself which I really think I can do. I refuse to waste a shit ton of money and time due to this. I want my life back although I have no idea what I want back. What I had was a giant facade, a giant mask- chaos in the middle that occasionally spilled out and a nice little cocktail put together ( semi nicely ) on the outside. well maybe it was a bit messy but meh, better than the legit inside chaos.

I don't have a solid Lisa to go back to. i'd start completely empty, so I almost want to hold onto everything that's regulating me now because at least it's something. it's not empty.

Since when the fuck did food regulate my emotions? I hate emotions. I truly do. I want to be a rock. Emotions fuck everything up. Emotions make people make dumb illogical decisions, emotions make people fight, emotions cause drama. emotions waste time when productive work could be done

BUT i have to admit I have emotions and I will cause at times, drama and I will make some decisions based on my emotions. I have to. I'm human.

BUT I HATE IT. I HATE IT. I hate knowing what I NEED TO DO and what I WANT is completly different. I don't want feelings- i want simple, rational logic. I want to just fucking relax like- when I truly for some reason thought I had it more together than now even though it may have been a total facade but at least it was one I was starting to believe. chaos inside, calm on the outside.  I want to regulate my emotions again. I want to not want anyone or anything. i hate it when i realize that someone has affected me. i hate it when i realized I just asked someone to support me bc I want that person to. that means I want that person. that makes me vulnerable.

that's the side of me that wants to be all me. NO ONE ELSE can touch me emotionally. I need it to be rational and logic so things work. But no, that's not healthy as I'm learning

life happens. train wrecks happens. people get hurt, life moves on. i can't spend the rest of my life avoiding hurt and train wrecks. I can try to stop them but if it happens, then it happened. it's not the end of my life, it'll keep going. i can't avoid train wrecks bc i might miss some great moments avoiding the wrecks. I can put forth an effort to stop two trains from wrecking if i foresee it but that doesn't mean the effort will work but at least I tried and maybe somewhere in trying I'll get a moment of joy. who knows.

I really need to live more in the moment--stop panicking about possible future emotions or even if i'm having a feeling right now or wishing someone were here w/me...and realizing. and that some people in certain situations in my past I can truly just talk to bc they aren't fucking retarded and probably saw right through my facade and aren't judging me when I tell them the truth, which I think they already figured out anyway.

i can be convincing but I'm trying now not to be. I just want to be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Feeling are ephemeral, so is life. We’re here one moment and we’re gone the next. If you keep living trying to protect yourself, nothing is every going to touch you."