"Bear in mind you have a life to live. There is an incredible loss. There is a profound grief. And there is, in the end, after a long time and more work than you ever thought possible, a time when it gets easier." -Marya Hornbacher

Sunday, September 12, 2010

How does this really work?

I've realized lately i've been speaking in analogies. everything seems like an analogy--perhaps this means i'd do well on the MAT not that I'd have any reason to take it. I seem to not be able to explain what I need to and what is important to me without some sort of metaphor or analogy. ( my grammar and english skills suck, are those even the same things? ) Is there something to be looked at about this? SHIT. i've been in therapy too long. overthinking all my thoughts. maybe this is why they say psychiatrists are the most fucked up people in the world, followed very closely by therapists...

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Feeling are ephemeral, so is life. We’re here one moment and we’re gone the next. If you keep living trying to protect yourself, nothing is every going to touch you."