"Bear in mind you have a life to live. There is an incredible loss. There is a profound grief. And there is, in the end, after a long time and more work than you ever thought possible, a time when it gets easier." -Marya Hornbacher

Saturday, September 18, 2010

well i guess i jump from one to the other...

all or nothing ( goddammit I keep hearing that ) . i have no emotions or i'm emotionally draining.

I've got to listen to my friends ( yes, Alex you're always right and thank you Katie ) more often--- stop overthinking and doubting. actions speak. people care. not everyone is out to get you. live in the moment. if I'm enjoying my time w/someone, stop thinking about what it's doing/not doing for me in the future. I'm fucking 22, who cares? I need to learn how to be happy and if someone sticks to their word and makes me happy- I'm going to live in that moment and be "happy" and stop giving everyone around me the third degree because of my trust issues...which apparently become emotionally draining to more than just one person as I've come to find out

FIND A MIDDLE GROUND DUMBASS ( speaking to myself of course ) . working on it. I don't have to pick one path or another, there's one that goes down the middle that probably has better results than either forks in the road....

stop thinking everyone is lying. It is entirely unnecessary to walk around as Alex says in bubble wrap because I think the world is full of sharp knives when in reality where I am now is padded by pillows...

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Feeling are ephemeral, so is life. We’re here one moment and we’re gone the next. If you keep living trying to protect yourself, nothing is every going to touch you."