"Bear in mind you have a life to live. There is an incredible loss. There is a profound grief. And there is, in the end, after a long time and more work than you ever thought possible, a time when it gets easier." -Marya Hornbacher

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Even at the worst of times...

I have great friends that do everything they can to make me laugh and stand by me. =) I realize how lucky I am to both have my apt where I can hide out if needed and the amazing friends I can surround me with if I need a laugh or even when I don't realize I need a laugh but I get one anyways. At the hardest of times- I still have my friends around to smile with =)

I def feel better this morning than I did last night. Hoping that loopyness, sadness, anxiety and the day dragging on forever doesn't kick in soon. Because right now- I'm okay. I want to stay okay. Granted it's Lisa okay, well I'd actually say an inbetween of Lisa okay and legit okay :)



xoxo -Lisa

1 comment:

  1. i think the kind of friends someone has speaks miles for the type of person they are. so if you like us so much, you only have yourself to thank!! :) love you, lisa! <3

    ReplyDelete

"Feeling are ephemeral, so is life. We’re here one moment and we’re gone the next. If you keep living trying to protect yourself, nothing is every going to touch you."