"Bear in mind you have a life to live. There is an incredible loss. There is a profound grief. And there is, in the end, after a long time and more work than you ever thought possible, a time when it gets easier." -Marya Hornbacher
Lisa, I know you are hurting sooo very much right now. But do you realize what an amazing thing you've done by writing this letter?? What a healthy way that is to express the pain you're feeling!! Scream and cuss and get your feelings out as much as you need too...it will set you free love. I bet you anything that when Nancy is able to read this letter she will be proud of you for telling her as it is. Keeping things bottled up inside only makes us hurt more...you've done an amazing thing here! Stay strong! Sarah
I'm sorry girl/: But I am glad you wrote the letter. It's a really good way of letting everything out without screaming at the person you're mad at or yelling. I should do this too, I'm mad at a few people too, and repressing my feelings isn't really going to help.
While this is a healthy "outlet," it seems inadequate for the scope and intensity of these feelings. People are temporary both in a sense of their own lives and in their impact on ours. I empathize your sense of loss; however, you as a person have the power to adapt to changes in circumstance. I hope that these feelings subside. You do have close friends that care for you, never forget that.
"Feeling are ephemeral, so is life. We’re here one moment and we’re gone the next. If you keep living trying to protect yourself, nothing is every going to touch you."
Lisa,
ReplyDeleteI know you are hurting sooo very much right now. But do you realize what an amazing thing you've done by writing this letter?? What a healthy way that is to express the pain you're feeling!! Scream and cuss and get your feelings out as much as you need too...it will set you free love. I bet you anything that when Nancy is able to read this letter she will be proud of you for telling her as it is. Keeping things bottled up inside only makes us hurt more...you've done an amazing thing here!
Stay strong!
Sarah
I'm sorry girl/: But I am glad you wrote the letter. It's a really good way of letting everything out without screaming at the person you're mad at or yelling. I should do this too, I'm mad at a few people too, and repressing my feelings isn't really going to help.
ReplyDeleteSorry you feel this way :( Anything you need, you know how to get in touch with me.
ReplyDeleteWhile this is a healthy "outlet," it seems inadequate for the scope and intensity of these feelings. People are temporary both in a sense of their own lives and in their impact on ours. I empathize your sense of loss; however, you as a person have the power to adapt to changes in circumstance. I hope that these feelings subside. You do have close friends that care for you, never forget that.
ReplyDelete