ambivalence suggest strong feelings in opposite directions. The word suggest you are torn between two courses of action. What are my flaws? Are they flaws? Can I accept them without judgement?questions I get asked all the time and questions I ask myself. Simple answer to the last one-- NO.
Real answer- ...I hate my flaws.- highly unstable patterns of social relationships. - switch unexpectedly to the other extreme and angrily accuse the other person of not caring for them at all- highly sensitive to rejection, reacting with anger and distress to such mild separations as a vacation, a business trip, or a sudden change in plans. These fears of abandonment seem to be related to difficulties feeling emotionally connected to important persons when they are physically absent, leaving the individual with feeling lost and perhaps worthless- impulsive behaviors, such as excessive spending and binge eating. -NIHM
xoxo -Lisa
No comments:
Post a Comment