"Bear in mind you have a life to live. There is an incredible loss. There is a profound grief. And there is, in the end, after a long time and more work than you ever thought possible, a time when it gets easier." -Marya Hornbacher

Thursday, October 14, 2010

uggh

I no longer have my scales. Excuse me while I have a heart attack now. or hopefully it means I get better quicker.  It's not about the number or the weight but the number has mentally been holding me back....from being physically where I need to be. I believe I've made a lot of progress behaviorally or at least being mindfull afterwards if I do relapse in that sense...and realizing what I did and apologizing.

But physically, weight wise. Something had to be done. I had to rid myself of the numbers jail that I was in... i didn't realize until now how....attached I was to my scale(s). Actually, no I did but...I'm glad they're gone but ... I'm..i'm ... feeling quite...anxious.


xoxo -Lisa

3 comments:

  1. YAYYY, lisa, I am SO proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you should be proud of yourself. Quite alright to feel anxious but way to take the big guy down! ;) So proud of you!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO proud of you! You should feel liberated! I totally understand the anxious feeling, but I promise it gets better...and so can you!!!! I am screaming a really loud blood curdling scream on the inside for you (not out loud because my roomies are asleep and actually have to work tomorrow)! <3<3<3

    ~ Katie

    ReplyDelete

"Feeling are ephemeral, so is life. We’re here one moment and we’re gone the next. If you keep living trying to protect yourself, nothing is every going to touch you."