"Bear in mind you have a life to live. There is an incredible loss. There is a profound grief. And there is, in the end, after a long time and more work than you ever thought possible, a time when it gets easier." -Marya Hornbacher

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

TODAY

is going to be the most tiring and possibly most beat down day of my entire summer/fall....i don't get a break from ACE. 7 hours fucking straight...starting with the o so great 90 minute family session. God i can't wait...for that. not really. and then. individual where I have many topics to talk about that i don't want to talk about. Oh then i get to get weighed and I'm pretty sure I'll get lectured....then anxiety group and then DINNER. yay. hmprh.

and today is the day I find out if I'm going to be able to stay at ACE or if I'm going residential. wooo.. sarcasm. Can't wait to see how that goes. Nervous as shit to see how that goes actually.

xoxo -Lisa

2 comments:

  1. family sessions=the bane of my existence.
    i hope you get good news.
    either way, you're amazing and can and will beat this.
    miss you a lot.
    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh - that's way too much therapy for one day. Good luck! I hope you get good news! :o)

    ReplyDelete

"Feeling are ephemeral, so is life. We’re here one moment and we’re gone the next. If you keep living trying to protect yourself, nothing is every going to touch you."