"Bear in mind you have a life to live. There is an incredible loss. There is a profound grief. And there is, in the end, after a long time and more work than you ever thought possible, a time when it gets easier." -Marya Hornbacher

Monday, October 11, 2010

insecurity

I hate this word. HATE IT. too bad I think I just found the root of my anxiety...and some of my impulsive freak outs.

at least now I know it's not...the situations I end up in are all pathetically train wreckish like but that a lot of it has to do with me. self fulfilling prophecy... i know that seems odd that that would make me feel better...but it does. It is reassuring to me that I am not the one picking bad people and bad situations and it's due to a feeling that can be changed and fixed. I won't be in bad situations with interpersonal relationships my entire life....even though I realized something about myself I really don't like...it is a bit relieving to know that this can be changed and worked on. And I also know that it's NOT just me that has these issues. It's a textbook bpd symptom and I'm around people that help me fix this.

I hate how insecure I really am. I seek validation when I don't need to. When I've been given no reason to feel insecure...I still do. I hit the god damn motherload. Make a note- talk to AMY and NANCY about this. fml. I'm insecure. Something I've always wanted to not be but this could the exact reasons I put up all my walls. DUH. fucking A. I'm finding out that I really am not who I thought I was...but...I'm learning... and even though I'm not liking a lot of the issues...at least now I know what to be working on in therapy. trust. insecurity...trust...issues... probably due to insecurities....

xoxo -Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Feeling are ephemeral, so is life. We’re here one moment and we’re gone the next. If you keep living trying to protect yourself, nothing is every going to touch you."