"Bear in mind you have a life to live. There is an incredible loss. There is a profound grief. And there is, in the end, after a long time and more work than you ever thought possible, a time when it gets easier." -Marya Hornbacher

Sunday, October 24, 2010

first meal at home

I'm cooking my first meal in my apt. I've lived here for 2 months and I'm cooking my first meal here for here. Every meal I've made here has gone to ACE. I have not eaten a legitimate meal here in my apt on my own... ever yet.... saaad. Now i'm cooking it...and..i'm going to eat it. but i am fighting every minute ...

xoxo -Lisa

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! I am SO proud of you...fight hard! I believe in you and know that you can do this if you really want it! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

"Feeling are ephemeral, so is life. We’re here one moment and we’re gone the next. If you keep living trying to protect yourself, nothing is every going to touch you."