"Bear in mind you have a life to live. There is an incredible loss. There is a profound grief. And there is, in the end, after a long time and more work than you ever thought possible, a time when it gets easier." -Marya Hornbacher

Saturday, October 9, 2010

i'm confused...

...i can't make complete sense of my thoughts. that simple. I wish I could. Where the hell did this come from? I wonder what triggered this from the very beginning. I know I've always had food issues...for a long time but why food? Why didn't i use drugs or other issues? I guess everything does leave a mark...but what left...this mark on me? I'm feeling still pretty empty but also my head is spinning.


xoxo -Lisa

2 comments:

  1. I am with you. Why the heck food? I'm home and urges return here. I'm good and all..but, really. It is simply amazing how this seeps into every thought, pore, memory, habit, mood, dream, relationship... AND TRIES TO RUIN IT ALL. but let's not let it. You're strong, you're emotional (it's okay it IS okay), you're perfect. and i love you.
    -Cort

    ReplyDelete
  2. addiction/obsession is the same in the end - it's hard to say what kind is better or worse; the important part is taking it head on.

    ReplyDelete

"Feeling are ephemeral, so is life. We’re here one moment and we’re gone the next. If you keep living trying to protect yourself, nothing is every going to touch you."