core issues- interpersonal relations- I have been avoiding in therapy and hoping would just.... fade away or that it wasn't the core issues....are coming to the surface. EVERYWHERE. in everygroup...and it got so overwhelming I basically word vomited in my individual session with NancyM today. Of course...just my luck....now she's out of town for the week....agh. so I have to wait a week to process a bit more...
i still don't want to deal w/these core issues but they won't leave me alone....which is telling me...it's time. But this puts me at such a discomfort...i had probably one of my worst days meal wise at ACE. As KT so jokenly said I ate 2% of my meal and drank 3% of my boost. I felt like I disappointed Amy SB and myself. A LOT. I need to get my head back into the game...but I don't know how. I don't even know how I got here...again.
xoxo -Lisa
"Bear in mind you have a life to live. There is an incredible loss. There is a profound grief. And there is, in the end, after a long time and more work than you ever thought possible, a time when it gets easier." -Marya Hornbacher
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Feeling are ephemeral, so is life. We’re here one moment and we’re gone the next. If you keep living trying to protect yourself, nothing is every going to touch you."

No comments:
Post a Comment