"Bear in mind you have a life to live. There is an incredible loss. There is a profound grief. And there is, in the end, after a long time and more work than you ever thought possible, a time when it gets easier." -Marya Hornbacher

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Things are flying by me...

....things are flipping and flying right by me. Things equaling my life. One day I'm doing IOP at ACE- the next - I'm gone and it's time to get a job. I send out 600 ( okay, slight exaggeration ) resumes-- Interview at an Optical Vision Center tomorrow at 1 PM. I hope I get other interviews as well. I also signed up with a temp agency, so I am pretty confident that I will have a job...in the near future.  Hopefully, very near. I'm looking forward to it, although I have a feeling a few days into it, I'll be dreading working and seeming like an adult.


   I guess since things are changing, I just HAD to re-organize my bedroom. Bought a bookshelf and an end table, moved ALL my clothes into the closet and I re-arranged everything in the kitchen and then organized my bathroom drawers. What's with me? haha

  I met w/Nancy today, it was a really good meeting. She didn't lecture me and she seemed very understanding. And..honestly..i feel more and more like my old self- but a more mature one ( maybe--we'll see ). I really do have the energy and spunk back.

  Speaking of spunk-- as Alex said "you never leave without a boom"-- I sent a letter to the clinical directors of ACE stating what I thought happened and how unprofessional my leave appeared. I did not expect a response back, but I got one today. Blew me away that I even got me. I'm just glad I got to write it and use my voice. But Alex is right, I never go out w/out a boom I guess. I should have known quietly tapering out of ACE wasn't going to happen.

update: I GOT THE JOB! :)

xoxo -Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Feeling are ephemeral, so is life. We’re here one moment and we’re gone the next. If you keep living trying to protect yourself, nothing is every going to touch you."